Saturday, September 25, 2010

Relationship Question

I was talking to a group of people while watching football at a sports bar and we got on the topic of relationships. There were a lot of comments being floated around and the one that stuck out to me was, "I'm still in love with my husband, I just regret marrying him." That seemed like a weird statement to me. Is it possible to be in love with someone and regret being in a relationship with them? I thought I heard it wrong so I asked the lady to repeat it and sure enough, that is what she said. So I ask anyone who reads this, can you be in love with someone and regret marrying them? In my opinion, you can't. To be "in love" means that you are giving your all to a person and you accept them for who they are (good, bad, & indifferent). I'm curious to hear other people's thoughts. Let me know how you feel about this.

No comments: